www.jacklistens.com – Jack in the Box Survey – Customer satisfaction is a company’s top priority among all of its requirements. Maintaining a company’s reputation heavily depends on improving customer happiness.
In the past, physical feedback forms were distributed. For you to fill out and provide feedback about your most recent experience, the restaurant chain has launched an online form similar to the Jack In The Box Customer Survey.
Participation Steps through www.jacklistens.com
- Make a purchase when you go to a Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Keep a copy of your receipt. The receipt is only valid for 72 hours following the transaction, so keep that in mind.
- Visit www.jacklistens.com as directed by the instructions.
- To access the second screen, choose either English or Spanish from the language drop-down menu on the first screen. Enter the 14-digit code found on your purchase receipt at this time.
- The red “Next” button must be clicked. Start the online survey after filling out the form with the receipt information.
- Respond to the survey’s questions online. Give an honest response to each question as you describe your interactions with the company. You’ll be questioned about:
- Your most recent trip to Jack’s eatery.
- Food caliber.
- The general condition of the eatery
- Attentional speed.
- The advancement of the workforce.
- Give us a way to reach you. Enter your contact details to request the discount code.
- Select “Submit” from the menu.
- Get your discount code. At the conclusion, you will be given a coupon code that may be used to get two free tacos or a free BOGO on your subsequent purchase at Jack in the Box.
Rules and Regulations
The following guidelines must be followed in order to submit the Jack Listens survey:
- You must possess a legitimate, recent purchase receipt for the property.
- Take the survey within those three days only, as the receipt will only be valid for that length of time.
- Only one week will the coupon code be good.
- The coupon may only be used once per visit by each individual.
- To get a receipt and access the survey, you must make a purchase.
- Before beginning the survey, he or she must be an American citizen or legal resident.
- He or she should have a working grasp of either Spanish or English.
- Prizes cannot be transferred.
- No family members or employees of the Jack in the Box restaurant are permitted to participate in the survey.
The long Terms & Conditions have been read by us so you don’t have to. What you need to know is as follows:
The last three days must have been spent at a Jack in the Box restaurant, and participants must have saved their receipts.
- The receipt is only good for three days following the date of purchase.
- Participants must have a PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone that is online.
- Participants must be able to read and write in either English or Spanish.
- Participants in the survey must be older than 18 to participate.
About the Company
The Jack in the Box restaurant chain is currently run and franchised by Jack in the Box, an American restaurant business with headquarters in San Diego that was established in 1951.
With more than 2,200 outlets spread throughout 21 states and Guam, it is one of the biggest hamburger companies in the US. About 25,700 individuals work for the company.
This company is well known for running the 600 Qdoba Mexican Grill franchises that are spread out across Canada and the US.
Within the realm of fast-food restaurants, this has a unique place. The Jack in the Box offers franchise opportunities and offers multi-unit and casual dining brands from experienced operators.
A customer satisfaction survey has been established by the Jack in the Box restaurant chain. You must have a recent (within three days) receipt in order to participate. After that, you visit the website www.JackListens.com and do the survey to get a BOGO voucher for two free tacos. The voucher is good for seven days, and the payout varies depending on your receipt.
There is a tonne of information on Jack in the Box’s products on their official website, which also has a contact form you can use to ask questions or offer feedback on the services they offer. However, there are other methods to get in touch with Jack in the Box.
In addition, the following are some methods:
- Contact Form: The restaurant’s official website has a contact form you may use to get in touch with them. Fill out the contact form at https://www.jackinthebox.com/contact.
- Mail: You can write a letter to Jack in the Box at this address: JACK IN THE BOX INC. Attn: Guest Relations 9330 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92123-1516 if you prefer to communicate via mail.
- Contact information: The number to call is (858) 522-4716 if you want to speak with someone in person. Boxes in the Sky Operating hours are Monday through Wednesday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 5 a.m. to 12 a.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. to 12 a.m., and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 5 p
When may I do the survey after my most recent dining experience?
You have 72 hours after making a purchase from the restaurant to complete the survey. The survey code expires after 72 hours, so act quickly to obtain your reward coupons before the time runs out.
How long do I have after receiving my Jack In The Box Guest Satisfaction Survey incentives before I can use them?
You have seven days from the time you receive your promo code to use it. The promo code expires after 7 days. Go to the eatery that is closest to you. Utilize the coupon.
How often may I complete the Jacklistens Customer Survey to be eligible for a reward?
You can complete the survey as many times as you like and use your survey reward coupons as often as you like. The number of entries is unrestricted.
Related Tags: www.jacklistens.com